UK Environmental Policy – Statement of Intent
At Davis Bonley we seek excellence in every respect of our business and are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people/employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.